Matika XPH012 18V LXT Lithium Cordless Drill
The drilling tool, fitted with a driving or a cutting tool, is used for boring holes into various materials or fastening together various materials with the help of fasteners. The attachment, often a tipped metal of various lengths, is rotated while pressed against a target material and at the other end it is gripped by a chunk of pistol like grip. As the targets are various, so are the types of drillings machines from twist drills, bow drills, core drills to pump drills, hand drills, hammer drills, rotary drills and cordless drills. Among the cordless types, the best cordless drill in the lot is the Matika XPH012 18V LXT Lithium Cordless Drill
The cordless drill reviews give out quite a bit. A large number of customers reveal that the product is as it is defined by its features. They are efficient, hardy, and modern and have replaced many of its kinds. The Matika cordless hammer driver and drilling tool of Matika XPH012 18V LXT Lithium Cordless Drill model perform great versatility. This tool kit can be used both as a hammer driver & drill as well as a normal driver and drill, making it easy to carry along just one device.
This particular expanding 18 Volts lithium – series Matika products has become the world’s largest cordless machine powered by slide style lithium – ion 18V battery. This lithium – ion battery has the fastest of all charge times. These results in less time spent in getting charged and more time spent working.
Features of Matika XPH012 18V LXT Lithium Cordless Drill
Basics of the Matika XPH012 18V LXT Lithium Cordless Drill is being discussed below.
- It is the best power drill for driving and drilling.
- It has an ergonomic and compact design of only 8 – 1/8” length.
- It is only 4 – 10 pounds by weight.
- Variable 2 – speed design with 0 – 400 and 0 – 1500 rotations per minute, for a wider range of driving and hammer drilling applications.
- The motor used in it is the Matika – built 4 – poles which deliver 480 (in pounds) of max. Torque.
- It has the product dimensions of 17 by 5 by 10 inches and is of Chinese origin.
- The battery cell type is lithium. It uses one lithium ion battery and the power source is battery powered. This reduces operator fatigue.
- It runs on a voltage of 18 V.
- It is among the best cordless drills as it contains an inbuilt LED light with an afterglow
Which illuminates the working area?
Along the Matika XPH012 18V LXT Lithium Cordless Drill comes the 18 Volts LXT Lithium – Ion 3.0 Ah battery (BL 1830) and a 18 Volts lithium – ions rapid optimum charger (DC 18RC) for free. It is a great deal to own this piece of efficiently working tool kit. There is a great deal to be found on this best drill and eventually hard to beat.